Please use our contact form to make a reservation enquiry, we will get back to you within 24 hrs.
From the airport
- Arrive into Cairns international airport from anywhere in Australia or around the world.
- Hire cars are avalible from a number of outlet at the airport or downtown Cairns.
- Another way of travelling to Yungaburra is by Tablelands Tours & Transferes. Please contact them direct for pricing on 0428 732 444 or 07 4225 0133. Email email@example.com
Form the station
- The sunlander rail service from Brisbaine arrives into Cairns 3 times a week.
- Again Hire cars are available from Downtown Cairns.
- Make your way to Cairns FNQ, If your adventurous make you way to Yungaburra via the Gillies Hwy,. ( WARNING ) this road is one of Australia’s windest.
- The alternate route is north to Kuranda to Mareeba to Atherton then down to Yungaburra.(104km compared to 67km via Gillies)